Effective as of 15th December, 2021
The Queensland border reopened on the 13th of December, 2021. In line with these changes, Samuel Yang Plastic Surgery has developed a risk minimisation strategy for attendances to our practice, for the protection of all our patients and staff.
Please note that we will continue to operate as usual for all face-to-face consultations for non-symptomatic patients.
Conditions of Entry to the Practice
- Each person attending the practice must check in on arrival using the Check in QLD app
- Anyone person 12 years of age and over, will be encouraged to wear a mask within the clinic where social distancing is not possible. Please bring your own mask if possible. If you forget your mask, there will be masks provided at reception on your arrival.
- We kindly request that you attend your appointment alone if possible or with one other person.
- For patients who have ANY of the following symptoms, a telehealth consultation will be required first if you have not had a negative covid test in the past 3 days.
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Vomiting or nausea
- Loss of smell and/or taste
If you have had a negative covid test in the past 3 days and still have any of the symptoms above, a telehealth consultation is still preferred.
- Finally, anyone attending Dr Samuel Yang Plastic surgery in person, including patients, parents or accompanying support persons, must be able to answer “No” to all of the following questions on the day of the appointment:
- Are you currently in a period of self isolation following a positive COVID-19 test?
- Have you been formally identified by Qld Health as a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case?
- In the past 14 days, have you been in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case?
- Have you travelled from a recognised hotspot or returned from overseas in the last 14 days?
- Are you unwell with any cold or flu like symptoms?
If you are unable to answer “No” to any of the above questions, please contact our practice on (07) 3257 7950 to change to a telehealth consultation or to cancel your appointment.
Our staff at Samuel Yang Plastic Surgery are doing the very best we can to protect all our patients and their caregivers from potential risk during this time. We thank you for your cooperation, understanding, and respect during this period.
Dr Samuel Yang is an experienced plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic surgeon based in Brisbane.
A fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and a member of both the Australian Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Australian Medical Association, Dr Yang has been practising in both the private and public systems since 2013.
Dr Yang aims to help his patients pick the best surgical option based on the desired result, and ensures they are comfortable and informed before making any commitment.